Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Resolution of sorts

As any one who has ever comes across this blog can tell I don't post much. It started out as this great idea, a way to get me to write something everyday. So what happened you may ask. I dunno I was busy, nervous of who might see it, just plain lazy I guess....that's the best I can come up with at the moment.

No more excuses now, I'm going to post at least 3 days a week. It may be babble and it may be boring but I will write something.
I will start with my new love: Knitting. Scarves are all that I've done thus far but I have throw pattern that has been calling my name. My obsession with yarn and all the knitting accessories that I just must have.

I do love to accessorize.

I will also document my trials and tribulations of trying to relocate my family from Detroit to Las Vegas. 3 kids, a husband and my knitting needles on the road to Paradise. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny...do you watch Girlfriends? Mya and Joan realized that they where getting old when they started knitting at night instead of clubbing. So Mya forced Joan to go to the club with Lynn, but they ended up reserving a lounge/bed and basically laid down the whole time. Tiesha and I were teasing our friend Toya because even though she has five children she likes to hang out with her friends (who are much younger than us) until the wee hours of the morning while Tiesha and I are always complaining about our bed time and having to get up in the morning. Is 30 officially the end of our youth?

Ms.Erika said...

I don't watch girlfriends but Gabrielle called me that night the show aired. When I answered she asked what I was doing and I said I was kniting. She couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes. Then told me abou the show. It's so us. I don't know when my youth ended. Sometimes I still feel really young and somedays I feel like I need to go to bed by 8:00 in order to function. I just keep thinking that once all the kids are older I'll get my groove back.