Friday, August 06, 2010

Where are you going?

It's been almost a year since I've updated this blog...

I guess I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I wanted to find myself and figure out just what kind of writer I wanted to be. Really understand what God wanted me to do with my passion for words.

I think I found it. So I hope you stay tuned for my new site with my own domain! It's still in the works but I have so many ideas I can't contain them in my brain or my notepad. This is a big change because for awhile I was like the desert in which I live, a dry, unforgiving gulch. I couldn't pick my self up and be the leader, I wasn't even being a follower. I was just standing still waiting. Waiting for what? I don't know but I thought I would figure it out by myself and I was so wrong.

I'm done standing on the sidelines playing with the bench warmers. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.


1 comment:

3rdDaddyDesigner said...

You are in charge of your future, what will be will be, because you make it so. You have everything you need to succeed and something most people don't, support. Although you may not see it all the time, it's always there. We're always cheering you on and when you become famous, don't forget to mention us in your acceptance speeches!