Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanks for My Child




Photos By Jenna Dosch/ViewMembers of the Vegas Mommies meet at area parks for outdoor activities with their children. Top, Skyylar Jordan, 4, gets a boost from her mother, Erika, while playing on the monkey bars at the Crossings Park, 1111 Crestdale Lane. Below, Sean Bauer, left, and Cristian Guzman play ball. Both were at the park with their mothers, Miranda Guzman, background at left, and Erin Bauer, background at right.








Last week my daughter and I were in the local paper (The Summerlin View). The photographer took some random shots of the Vegas Mommies group, we get together at various parks around town a few days a week. I wish she would have chosen a better picture but what cha' gonna do....

5 comments:

Don said...

nothing wrong with a loving picture of a mother and her daughter.

do you remember that song thanks for my child by cheryl pepsii riley? mannnn, i had a relative who used to play it til death. LOL.

better yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXSfx-9jJU

SA said...

I know this is so tired and cliche and girly but...

Awww! Those pictures are adorable. It looks like you and your daughter had a great time.

SA said...

Oh, and I tagged you for six random things. Join in. :)

Ms.Erika said...

@Don- thats where I got the title from. All my posts are song titles.

@sa- Great I've been waiting for someone to tag me! I will post it by the 7th.

Don said...

i went back and looked @ a few of your post. can you believe i never realized that beforehand.