Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ch ch changes..


Change #1 for NWMC will be my post titles. They have always been derived from song titles. Most people didn't even notice so I don't think it will be a big deal. I am deciding between using actual lyrics or quotes from books off my bookshelf. I think it may even be kind of fun if someone can guess where I got the title from.


Change#2 I will have a few regular posts every week. Not sure how many but just stay tuned


Change #3 Will be the color scheme. Feel free to comment on my choices....I will probably go through a few before I find the one.


I'm sure there will be more to come but that's it for now. Please leave an opinion anytime on any post.


2 comments:

Don said...

i see the color change. i am sure that you will find oen that catches your eye. this one is fine.

i am one of the readers who didn't realize you used actual song titles, until you brought it to my attention. i think the usage of quotes is a great idea.

regular post. thanks. it's hard to find quality blog reads such as yours.

Ms.Erika said...

I don't really like it-the color change. I think I shall continue looking.

Thank you :)