Monday, August 04, 2008

Don't Quote Me


I've gotten bored with blogging, if you haven't noticed...I don't know what it is but my groove is way off. It isn't that I haven't had anything to say, I just haven't felt like saying it. I know I've needed a blogcation but I also know I can't be gone too long. I've been told that I'm on the clock....


So, I'm following the lead of others and posting some random ish today...



  • I love the Summer Olympics. It always reminds me of being that little girl again, dreaming of being a gymnast, swimmer, track star...

  • I'm so glad I moved to Vegas, change is so good for the soul

  • Miley Cyrus has nothing on these girls

  • Why do some people waste so much oxygen

  • I love that Angelina and Brad can raise 14 million for charity from a set of baby pictures

  • This type of YA makes me feel old and out of touch.

  • I am longing for a day when I can sit down and watch the complete first season of Mad Men...

  • I'm going to take the plunge, I've decided to get my first Brazilian wax...but someone will have to hold my hand, probably my legs too!

  • I spent yesterday afternoon browsing the craft stores so I can become the next black Martha Stewart. I swear if I had the means I would make so much stuff.

  • I think I'm going to home school my kids. But I will work twice as hard to make them look like they're not...

  • I hate it when doctors office's send out letters saying "Your results are in...it is imperative that you make an appointment at your earliest convenience." WTF just call me and tell me what's wrong with me.

  • Empty promises are just that.

  • You ever really want to know what someones voice sounds like?

6 comments:

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms.Erika said...

I guess she looks a little on edge...I chose it because it just looked like she had a lot stuff going on and no idea where to start. Like me.

Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana

YA is Young adult fiction, back in my day it was Sweet Vally high, Babysiters club etc..

I found a really interesting program in regards to the home schooling. I never really thought of myself as the "home school type" I still don't, but it's something I think is necessary in order for my kids to get what they need.

looking back, I think you maybe right...

Foia said...

Hey you..I see you've been bored..well your presence has been missed..

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

I'm thrilled that the money went to charity because honestly, as much as I can't stand them, there aren't many other in the entertainment industry that would do that. Most would pocket that cash quicker than anything.

Let me know how you like Mad Men because I almost bought the first season since it's on sale at Target. I've heard good things about it.

If you start rocking ponchos from your prison friends like Martha and I will send Sara to set you straight. I love me some Martha.

As for the YA you are talking about, Ms. Sara got me hooked on the Gossip Girl show and talked me into buy the books. She says that they are quick, mindless entertainment. I haven't started them yet because I was reading a Mormon's version of Vampires love stories. Hello Twilight Series.

Now that I've rambled in your comments and you're thinking, "Geez Sara's friend won't shut up." I will head back to my corner of the desert and knit wool socks.

Eb the Celeb said...

home schooling is a LOT of work... my mom did it for a couple years with my youngest brother... then she said the hell with it and he was going to school like the rest of us did