Friday, August 15, 2008

My Eyes were watching him

The first 2 minutes of this clip is the hottest love scene ever. That kiss...oh..my..God....help me jesus. Damn.

I think it's the way he looks at her, he never takes his eyes off her lips tounge mouth. She can't even close her eyes because she is so in love with this man and the way he touchs her.

You don't see black love scenes like this often so when one is made it should be shown over and over. Feel free to keep playing it...I know I have.

4 comments:

Don said...

She hates me was the hottest love scene ever. Youtube the kissing clip with Keri Washington.

Ms.Erika said...

I did. You would. Nasty. I should have known.

Don said...

Oops, I apologize. I looked at it more as being art than nasty.

Forgive me...

Eb the Celeb said...

The clip is gone... what was it?