Saturday, September 27, 2008

My thoughts...







  • Grey's Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters both start this week, that makes me so happy!

  • I apologize to my loyal 5 readers, I've been quite bitter these last few posts. Sorry.

  • Warning, it my not be over just yet.

  • My little fortune cookie from P.F. Chang's might have been right.

  • Why isn't classmates.com out of business yet?The forecast says it's only going to be 91 next week, Fall must be here...lol

  • Tuesday I had the most expensive burger I've ever eaten and it was worth it.

  • My hand is itching.....

  • Oktoberfest. Yum....

  • I need a new phone. Tape is just not a good look.

  • Thank you for being a friend.

2 comments:

SA said...

My mother says that when your hand is itching money is coming your way.

My hands itch every so often. I have yet to get any money.

Anonymous said...

My mother says that it depends on the hand and each hand means something different.