Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes Virginia, it does snow in Vegas.

A street scene a few miles from my house....
A picture of the desert covered in snow....

To the surprise of some it snowed here yesterday. Click here for the breaking news story.
I, on the other hand wasn't surprised. I knew that every so often it does snow in the desert. I was just hoping--praying even that it wouldn't be for a few more years. I really do feel bad for the mid-west and east coast vacationers who came here for fun and sun....
Better luck next year!

Since this is my blog and all about me, I want to know...
Can I have one, just one entire winter without snow??? Is that to much to ask from this Detroit transplant!
Jeez.
Good thing I had just finished knitting these.

2 comments:

Kwana said...

Ok, it snowed in Vegas and that was shocking enough for me but then I clocked on those and WOW! You kick butt!!! Those leggings/coll booties rock. I'm speechless.

SA said...

Aww, I want snow. I'm so jealous of all of you that is getting it this year.