Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Ladies Night







A post or so ago I told you that a woman named Melissa offered to display and sell my scarves at her boutique after seeing them at the mom to mom sale. Well, she had a special after hours affair last Thursday at her store and it seemed to go pretty well. I must say she did display my scarves very nicely. I felt like a real designer or something. Now I just got to get some people to buy them. Her store has some really cool stuff in it. She has everything from jeans to baby items, vases, dishes, books, purses and did I mention some really snazzy scarves. The place is small so you would think with all that stuff it would be crowded or cluttered but it isn't. It's actually very neat and tidy but in a eclectic way. It reminds me of the bed and breakfast that my husband and I were married at (without the beds and breakfast). Just a very comfortable place to go and shop with friends. She's holding another event tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my scarves are sold out. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: