Monday, March 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...





  • Sunny Days


  • Thunderstorms-especially at night


  • 600+ thread count sheets


  • Old Movies, especially black and white comedies and romances


  • Breakfast


  • Warm and fuzzy socks


  • Sunflowers


  • Big fat candles that smell like pie


  • Gerbera Daisy's


  • Big SUV's


  • Long hot showers


  • A good book


  • A funny blog


  • Good smelling laundry


  • Jeans that make my butt look as good as my husband thinks it does.


  • Wireless Internet

  • The sun on my back


  • Naps


  • Mahogany wood


  • Big Lots


  • Sales..better yet clearance items


  • Spellcheck


  • A good laugh that makes your eyes water and your nose run


  • Coffee with flavored cream


  • Thanksgiving and all the foods that go along with it


  • Chai Tea from Caribou coffee


  • Spring/Summer dresses


  • Club soda w/lime


  • Wheat Beer-i.e. Blue Moon (all 4 seasons), Hefeweizen etc..


  • Finishing a knitting project


  • Making love in the middle of the day with the windows open


  • My husbands sweet potato pie


  • Seeing my girls sleeping all curled up together


And you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Good Ole Chick Flick

My Boo's Smile

Getting Off Work @ 5

On Demand

Snuggling On A Rainy Day

Anonymous said...

Sunshine and Blue Skies

Walking along a large body of water (Detroit River @ Hart Plaza, Pacific Ocean, Hudson & East River in NYC, Lake Michigan)

My daughter's laugh and smile

My husband's six pack and butt

New issue of Essence Magazine

Dancehall music (makes me feel alive)

Having enough money to pay off a bill

Dark Chocolate

Giving & Receiving Emails from friends

Hot Cocoa from Art-O-Polis in NYC

Indian Food (gotta love curry)

My 2005 KIA Sportage

Going home to an empty house

THE WEEKEND!!!

FREE STUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Having brunch with my girls

I'm with Kanette...Free stuff is the shit

I also agree with you about...Good smelling laundry is the best ( I especially like it warm), high thread count sheets (cotton sateen), old movies, good laugh, clearance items, spring/summer dresses, Thanksgiving and number one item is naps.

Spending time with my nieces and nephews

A day at the spa (not that I do it often)

My dog Dollar

My DVR, what did I ever do without it